The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, has made new appointments into his cabinet. The appointees include two new permanent secretaries and some advisers among whom are two Yoruba men Mr. Jimi Lawal and Muyiwa Fakeye. Jimi lawal is a native of Ijebu Ode. Below is the full list of the new appointees:
- Aishatu Kumbo Mohammed- Solicitor-General and Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Justice
- Dr. Abdulkadir Kassim- Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- Musa Abu Sheyin- Deputy Chief of Staff (Office of the Deputy Governor)
- Uba Sani- Special Adviser, Political Matters
- Jimi Adebisi Lawal- Special Adviser, Investment Promotion
- Mohammed Sani Suleiman- Special Adviser, Legal
- Olumuyiwa Adekeye- Special Adviser, Media and Communication
- Colonel Yakubu Yusuf (rtd)- Coordinator, Operation Yaki
Need a blog? Need help setting it up? Let’s do the heavy lifting for you, let’s set it up for you, for FREE! Click here.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get the latest news, new job openings, and updates in your inbox.