Latest on the case of the Imported Garri.
According to the Minister of Health, Professor Issac Adewole tweets‘:
According to the Minister of Health, Professor Issac Adewole tweets’:
- NAFDAC Officers have visited the Store in Ikoyi
- 26 packets of 500mg each of the offending products was seized for analysis
- The product bears no NAFDAC number
- The Imported Garri is said to be from Ghana but packaged in the UK
- The Management of the Supermarket have been invited for further discussion in NAFDAC’s Lagos office
The minister end the tweets by saying, “Investigation continues”.
Be 1st to know! Join over 8000+ others receiving our latest news, job vacancies, and other cool stuff direct to their inbox.
Powered by Best Social Sharing Plugin for WordPress Easy Social Shre Buttons